Tuesday 28 April 2015

Ombré Sunset + Glitter Leopard Accent Nail








This nail art look is perfect for Spring and Summer. I included colours of the sunset in yellow, orange, and pink in this ombré effect. I also added in a black leopard spot detailing with gold glitter for an accent nail on my fourth finger. To see how I achieved this look, watch my tutorial video here on my YouTube channel. 

Thanks for reading! XO

Photography by Mikayla Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment