Friday 17 April 2015

Bright Yellow + Pink
















Today's outfit is literally the definition of Spring, to me. Bright colours and a good pair of rain boots! April has been pretty rainy - and hard to get some good photos worked into my schedule. This day happened to be perfect weather - even warm enough to model some shorts!

What I Wore:

Sweater // H&M
Shorts // J.Crew
Boots // Hunter Canada
Bag // DAILY LOOK
Sunnies // Calico
Necklace // Ardene
Lipstick Shade // Schiap by NARS

Photos shot and edited by Thomas Birney
© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

1 comment:

  1. WOW you look gorgeous and I love your pink Wellies such a feminine color a pair of pink Wellies is deffo on my Birthday list.
    Julie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete