Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites


From Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Pearl Ball Necklace, Custom Chanel Nail Polish Bottle Phone Case, ORLY Matte Top Coat, Coconut Lime Lotion, Calico Sunglasses, DIY Kitten T-Shirt, #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso

My March Favourites video went up on my Youtube Channel as well. View it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB0vSRiWbTc&spfreload=10


Read all of my reviews below!



Pearl Ball Necklace: This necklace is a grogeous statment piece, prfect for popping into pretty much any look. It is super trnedy among fashion bloggers right now and makes a great eye-catching accessory! I got mine from Miss Kitty's Handmade and Vintage Boutique via Kittens Den, while they were still open. I featured this in an outfit post here





Chanel Inspired Nail Polish Phone Case: I love the creativity in this phone case and how relistic it looks as a nail polish bottle! I customized my colour (pink) and also got my name put on the bottom of it! So cute.



ORLY Matte Top Coat: I spread this top coat over ANY polish to create a matte-efftect on my nails. I used it in my latest nail post here




Coconut Lime Lotion: Bath and Body Works always has great smelling stuff. This Hawaiian themed bottle and moisturize-packed lotion sure does the trick this Spring. I love the scent of this particular one - so good!




Calico Curly Sunnies: I am loving these sunglasses that I have been wearing in a lot of my outfit posts lately. They have cool little details like the leopard-like print on them, and the curly arms on the sides.



DIY Kitten T-Shirt: I found this graphic via pinterest, and fell in love. I transferred the image onto this plain white comfy t-shirt, and this is how it turned out! I love how I can dress this down casually, or dress it up with a cute little skirt and some accessories. 





#GIRLBOSS Book: I am currently reading this book and loving it! It is written in a super fun and interesting way and lays out the story of Fashion Entrepreneur, Sophia Amoruso, and how she built her fashion empire, Nasty Gal, from the ground up!

Thanks for reading xx

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Photos by Mikayla Kuehn
© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment