Friday 1 May 2015

April Favourites


From Left to Right, Top to Bottm: Lacoste Joy of Pink Perfume, Watts Up Highlighter by Benefit Cosmetics, DIY Flower Crown, Faux Septum Ring, Mini Eggs, Lime Crime Lipstick, Morocco Orchid and Pink Amber B&B Work Shower Gel



Lacoste Joy of Pink Perfume: I found this on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for only $20 - it's pink - and it smells amazing! So happy I found this for such a great deal. 



Watts Up by Benefit Cosmetics: I am in love with this glowy highlighter. It adds a perfect shimmer to your cheekbones and brow bones! 




DIY Flower Crown: This was so much fun to make and wear in my latest outfit blog post. I got to pick all the flower colours myself, and it turned out even better than planned! If you want to see how I made this, see one of my latest YouTube videos here



Mini Eggs: It was Easter earlier this month so how could I not add mini eggs to the list?! I made a super cute nail tutorial inspired by the look & colour of these chocolates too - you can view that here



Faux Septum Ring: These things are totally trending right now - so i just had to try one. I picked out a style that is called 'Princess' and I got it off of eBay. You can see how I styled it in my most recent YouTube video here




Lime Crime Lipstick: This opaque purple lipstick was definitely worth the long shipment wait! I am very pleased with the quality and the intensity of this shade. It is called D'Lilac. I wore it in a blog post this month so you can see that here.  



B&B Works Shower Gel: I am loving this shower gel - it smells so beautiful and the floral covered bottle remind sme of spring! I love having a good Bath and Body Works shower gel in my shower and I've been using this one daily! See what else I got from Bath and Body Works in my Spring Haul Video .


Thanks for reading! XO

Photography by Mikayla Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment