Friday 24 April 2015

Bohemian Flower Princess



I am in love with this boho tunic from eShakti



I actually made this flower crown!!

















I am loving these little lace details on this custom made piece!!





This Spring / Summer boho look was inspired and based off of this beautiful custom white tunic from eShakti. I came across eShakti a little while ago, and was pleasantly surprised that not only do they have the cutest dresses and apparel, but you can have them CUSTOM made and sized. With online ordering, sizing can be tricky - so this option is beyond perfect. All I needed was a tape measure and their measuring guide that makes it super simple to get your sizes correct! I submitted each measurement to their carefully labeled form, and my order was placed in seconds. The service they provided to me was nothing but exceptional and once my piece had arrived, I was overly impressed. Everything from the perfect length to the lace details in sleeves - it was beautiful and made just for me - with my exact sizing! The website offers up to 36 W in size, which is awesome!! 

I paired this outfit with a hand made DIY flower crown that I had recently made, and a bold pink lip to match the flowers. 

I can't wait to wear this flowy tunic to the beach or any festivals I attend. I highly recommend for you to check out the online shop, eShakti to see all of the perfect items they have for Spring and Summer. If you are interested in this tunic, you can order it here! I believe it is currently sold out but you can submit an email to get a notification when they have more in stock! Also - all new members get $40 off their first purchase. To get your savings, register here

If you want to see how to make this flower crown that I wore, watch my latest YouTube video here.



What I Wore:

Lipstick Shade // Schiap by NARS


Thanks for reading, lovelies!! XO

Photography by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

1 comment:

  1. I typically really dislike flower crowns, but that one is just so cute! It's amazing that you made that yourself, I may have to try making one myself too now. Great look!

    Hailey - www.asouthernsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete