Wednesday 8 April 2015

Pink Peplum + Palm Leaf Pants











This outfit is a super cute way to dress for Spring, but also not be too cold in this still fall/winter type weather. I am wearing some leafy green printed leggings with this adorable pink peplum styled top, with my studded heels and this mini white bubble necklace. I hardly ever wear my hair up for blog posts, so decided to slick it back into a high pony tail for this one! Pony tails are also very easy to do and require almost no effort, so this hairstyle also resembles how busy I have been these past few weeks!!

Thanks for reading, XO

What I Wore:

Top // Forever 21
Pants // Forever 21
Shoes // Tobi
Bracelet / Ban.do
Watch // Michael Kors
Necklace // Ardene
Earrings // Sugar Coated
Bag // Daily Look
Sunnies // Target

Photos shot and edited by Thomas Birney
© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment