Tuesday 10 February 2015

Valentine's Day Inspired Nail Art

I created a Valentine's Day inspired nail look this week because Valentine's Day is on Saturday. I went with a colour scheme of white, pink, red, and gold. I added hearts, sparkle, and a hand painted lip print with a little bit of writing underneath that reads"xoxo". 







For my index finger, I used this stamp kit to create the heart design. All the other finger nails are hand painted though.




This is a stamp kit I found at Shopper Drug Mart by a brand called Essence.




First, I chose my nail stamp design and painted over it with one coat of paint. While it was still wet, I quickly used the scraper tool to remove the excess polish. 


I then took the stamper and pushed it firmly into the stencil with the paint on it. I quickly lifted the stamper up, and then placed it directly on my nail. 


It is a little bit tricky to use at first, but after a couple of practice runs on paper, you should be good to go. I can't wait to try out the other designs in other nail posts as well!


Have fun getting your mani Valentine's ready! I know I did. 

As always, thank you for reading!

Photos by Mikayla Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment