Friday 6 February 2015

Valentine's Day Wishlist

I know it's not Wednesday, but I thought it would be appropriate to share my Valentine's Wishlist before the day quickly approaches. 


From Left to Right, Top to Bottom: Prada Gold Sequin Clutch, Tory Burch Valentine's Day Gift Set, Nars Audacious Lipstick in Jeanne Cherry Red, Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette, Pink Peonies, Kinder Bueno Chocolate Bar, Red Strawberry Studs, Candy Heart Charm Bracelet, Rouge Pur Couture Pure Colour Lipstick, Hello Kitty Mermaid Plush, Vince Kostel Open-Toe Slingback Wedge Bootie in Optic White, Chicwish Glam Rose Print A-Line Midi Skirt



Prada Gold Sequin Clutch:
- Love this gold clutch 
-Perfect to accessorize with for a Valentine's Date Night or Party
- $660 CAD

Tory Burch Valentine's Day Gift Set:
- Tory Burch Perfume smells amazing!
- Looks like such a nice gift set
- $150 CAD

Nars Audacious Lipstick in Jeanne Cherry Red:
- Need a marron shade lipstick (don;t have one this shade yet)
- I love Nars Lipsticks, and I would love to give this one a go!
- Available at Sephora
- $46 CAD

Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette:
- I have heard amazing things about this palette!
- Would love to get my hands on this one
- Available at Sephora
- $55 CAD

Pink Peonies:
- Probably one of my most favourite flowers!
- Peonies are just so pretty... especially in pink
- Quinn's in Cobourg has great selection 
- Prices vary

Kinder Bueno Chocolate Bar:
- Kinder chocolate is my weakness
- Prices vary

Red Strawberry Studs:
- These earrings just look so cute
- They are red and gold and remind me of Valentines themed items
- Available online here 
- $99 CAD

Candy Heart Charm Bracelet:
- Adorable and very appropriate for Valentines Day
- Available here
- $19 CAD

Rouge Pur Couture Pure Colour Lipstick:
- The perfect red lipstick
- $44 CAD

Hello Kitty Mermaid Plush:
- I still love getting plush animals for Valentines Day
- My slight obsession with cats/Hello Kitty is real
- Available at Shoppers Drug Mart in Cobourg
- $14.99 CAD

Vince Kostel Open-Toe Slingback Wedge Bootie in Optic White:
- Love the look of these open-toed booties!!
- If snow was not an issue around February 14th in Canada, I would love to wear these
- $530 CAD

Chicwish Glam Rose Print A-Line Midi Skirt:
- LOVE when I see these pretty floral printed midi skirts worn by other bloggers
- I have an addiction to skirts/midi skirts
- I love anything pink/floral/skirts
- Available online here
- On Sale for $53 CAD


No comments:

Post a Comment