Wednesday 25 February 2015

Clueless meets Street Style

















 This look is a bit more whimsy and creative in the way that I paired my Cher yellow tartan skirt with this low v-neck "blogger top" and put my hair into that typical "street style" half-up-half-down bun. I added my pink coat over top for another fun pop of colour - and of course - added warmth! (Because it is absolutely freezing out there). 

I wore this out and about shopping over the weekend, and then hanging out and catching up with some friends in the evening. I got a lot of compliments!

Top // Kittens Den
Booties // H&M
Coat // Boohoo
Sunnies // Calico
Lipstick Shade // Schiap by NARS
Bag // DailyLook

This outfit was inspired by the movie Clueless (1995) and Street Style

Photos by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you

1 comment: