Saturday 21 February 2015

Felt Hat + Leopard Print Cape
















It sure is winter - and I am not loving all this snow. It definitely makes it difficult to locate places where I can take photos, and limits the... accessibility. I had to climb through a mountain of it just to get to this specific location.

I am loving this cozy warm leopard cape that my brother, Nick, got me for Christmas. I also am really digging this brand new Dailylook Celine inspired bag. It just arrived this past week - and fits a lot more things than I ever imagined it would. 

Thanks for reading, and stay warm, everyone!!

Pink Turtlneck Sweater // Garage
Leopard Poncho/Cape // Gift
Leggings // LuluLemon
Gloves // Gift
Pink Cocoon Coat // Boohoo
Black Booties // H&M
Felt Hat // Sears (I paid less than $20 for this!)
Sunnies // Calico
Bag // DailyLook
Lipstick Shade // A Different Grape by Clinique

Photos by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you


1 comment: