Thursday 30 July 2015

Summer Days: Spent by the Pool








It has been so nice and hot out lately - making it a perfect day to spend it swimming, tanning, and relaxing outside by the pool. I am lucky enough to have one right in my backyard. In today's post, I am sharing my recent find of this Triangl Swimwear ~dupe~ bikini top, and these adorable Marilyn Monroe inspired high-waisted bathing suit bottoms. 

I am in love with the colour pattern of this swim suit top: pink, white, and yellow. I also love the style and comfort of the high-waisted swim bottoms. 

I have been semi-planning on splurging on a Triangl swimsuit for a while now - but who really wants to fork out $80+ for a bathing suit (plus added shipping costs)?! I decided to take to the internet and do some research on "knock-off" Triangl swimwear. I came across this one in particular, with mostly great reviews. I am happy to now be the owner of that Triangl dupe, and so glad I decided to go ahead with it. This one only cost me $15 US. The only down fall with ordering this was that it took 5+ weeks to ship to Canada!

As for the high waisted bottoms, they were a little more pricey - but totally worth it. The high-waisted style is back on trend right now, and is a great piece to have in a bikini collection. I got black - because it goes with everything!

What I Wore:

High Waisted Bottoms // Unique Vintage
Sunnies // Calico
Lipstick Shade // Petal Pink by Maybelline

Watch my summer inspired video for healthy treat ideas + another go-to bikini top I like to wear!



As always, thanks for reading.

XO, Mikayla

Photography by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment