Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Couple Post













Thomas (my boyfriend) and I decided to do an outfit post together on my blog. These two looks are casual and perfect for summer. We are both wearing button down shirts with a print, and white shorts. Both of our shirts have the sleeves rolled up for extra coolness - since this summer has been filled with tons of heat! 

This post was fun to photograph together and it was a great way to include him on my blog. Though I did pick out this particular outfit for him, he does have a great style of his own! Leave me a comment to let me know if you would like to see Thomas in more posts in the future!

What I Wore:

Top // J. Crew
Shorts // J. Crew
Necklace // ILY Couture
Watch // Michael Kors
Lipstick Shade // "Red Red Red" by Clinique

What Thomas Wore:

Shirt // American Eagle
Shorts // J. Crew
Watch // GUESS

Photography contributed by Nick Kuehn, Thomas Birney and Mikayla Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment