Saturday 11 July 2015

Casual in Plaid










This is a simple and casual summer outfit I threw on for a long, busy day. I have my hair half up, with loose waves, and my accessories are kept minimal. I thought this was an easy outfit to out together; white shirt, high waisted denim shorts, and a plaid button up tied around my waist for some added colour. 

What I Wore:

T-Shirt // Old Navy
Shorts // Forever 21
Bag // DAILYLOOK
Pink Plaid Shirt // J. Crew
Watch // Michael Kors
Sunnies // Target

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches 

No comments:

Post a Comment