Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wish List Wednesday: My 19th Birthday


For my birthday this year, I am turning 19 years old. Since I hope to be moving out and going to school in the Fall, I want some nice decoration items for my dorm/apartment like this fluffy throw blanket, some decor pillows, etc. I also want some new makeup (when do I not want new makeup) and also a Sephora gift card and makeup brushes (in pink please!). What better way to celebrate than with pink balloons as well. I am also hoping to find some sort of white sticker/skin for my phone to make it look better. I currently have a black Samsung Galaxy S4 and I really wish it was white (my phone company does not carry it in white). It's sad, but it's true. That's pretty much it for my birthday list! I am keeping it quite simple this year. 

As always, thanks for reading

XO, Mikayla

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment