Wednesday 1 July 2015

Love for Canada

Happy Canada Day!






 
Today I am sharing a nail design that represents the Canadian flag. I have been a Canadian all my life and am proud to be! Today is the celebration of our country's birthday, so I thought it was fitting to paint a design that was a nod to that exactly. Hope you like it!
 
XO,
 
Mikayla
 
Photos by Mikayla Kuehn
 
© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!
 
Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches 

No comments:

Post a Comment