Sunday 14 June 2015

Feminine Chic

Today I am sharing this lovely new outfit and something personal! Read below. xx


















This week has been yet another busy one! I have been wrapping up in classes at school, and planning lots of fun new posts for the blog, and also filming some summer YouTube videos for my new channel. I was excited to show this outfit today because I am still loving this windowpane print trend. I added my blush pink skirt to this printed crop top, to add some colour also add more femininity to the look as well. 

Since this is a personal blog, I must share something that I have been holding back for a while -trying to pretend it isn't real. In May, I was wait listed for a program at my dream school. I had applied to Ryerson University for Fashion Communications, and was counting on getting in for Fall 2015. I had taken a "Victory Lap" at high school, primarily to focus on getting into this competitive program - and I was unfortunately wait listed. This is a very stressful and frustrating situation. I still have hope to get into the program before the day classes begin (September 8) - but there is no guarantee, according to Ryerson Admissions. For now, I am going to take the summer to focus on my ongoing projects such as this blog, my new YouTube channel and my jewelry business. 

Thanks for reading, 

XO, Mikayla

What I Wore:

Top // Forever 21
Skirt // Brina Box
Sandals // Sears
Sunnies // Forever 21
Bag // DAILYLOOK
Watch // Michael Kors

Photography by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment