Friday 19 June 2015

BLOGIVERSARY: Counting Down This Year's Top 5 Nail Art Designs

Today on the blog I am counting down the top 5 nail art designs that have been featured on my blog in the last year (since Wednesday was the one year anniversary of PS and GW) 


5: Abstract Floral //
This original design was surprisingly easy to create!


4: Mini Egg Nails //
I actually got complimented on these nails SO much - at work, at school, etc. They almost looked identical to real Easter chocolate!


3: Sprinkle Donuts //
I loved creating these donut finger nails. I think they are super cute and have lots of fun colours in them!


2: Tropical Summer Inspired //
These nails have a bit of everything summer related: fresh watermelon, palm trees, and bright blue sky days. I loved recreating this look that I found on Pinterest.


1: Pink Prints //
These nails are so girly and really represented my style well. I learned this design from a very well-known YouTuber, CutePolish

All Photos by Mikayla Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment