Thursday 18 June 2015

BLOGIVERSARY: Counting Down This Year's Top 10 Outfit Posts

It is #THORWBACKTHURSDAY today on PS and GW! In this post, I will be counting down the top 10 outfit looks of this year on my blog (since we celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday!) Each title of the post is linked, so click on them to check out the full posts from the past!



10: Easter 2015 // 
Bringing on pink, glitter, and fluffy trim to Easter celebrations this year! Even though I had to work at the drug store on Easter Sunday, it still turned out to be a super fun outfit complete with bunny ears. See the video of how I put this together here


This dress is so silky, comfortable and cute! Inspired by one of my favourite Disney characters, Marie from The Aristocats.


This street style look inspired by Clueless brought a pop of colour to the dreary winter weather like no other. I had fun pairing these fun items together - my pink cocoon coat, big sunnies, my yellow plaid Cher skirt, and a v-neck long sleeve with trendy detailing. 


This is a more sophisticated look with a white button up top, a pearl cluster necklace, black skinnies, and my pink cocoon coat draped over my shoulders for added warmth. (This was shot in the fall)


6: Pink Faux Fur // 
This outfit is so chic and perfect for a busy day in the city or around town! I had fun accessorizing with this bold felt hat, big sunnies, and this super cool pearl ball statement necklace.


This outfit was my very first post ever on PS&GW and ranked as #5 on today's list. I love these two colours together: dusty rose and navy blue. I painted a fashion art piece that actually resembles this outfit, and you can see that here. 


This crop top and skirt combo are so adorable, and the word busy across the white crop top is SO true. I wore these pieces with a fun little summer grapefruit cross-body bag as well, to tie the look together. 


This dress is a great spring/summer piece that looks gorgeous paired with this pink floral crown, and a bright pink lip. It made me feel like a bohemian princess!


I had so much fun channeling my inner Cher Horowitz with this Clueless inspired set from GFD. I have always been a Clueless fan. 90's fashion has been making a huge come-back and I am loving it!


This is one of my favourite outfits to date - and also one of the most popular. Even the background/location worked out beautifully. I love how all three valentine's colours have been tied together in my skirt, necklace, and top in pink, red, and white. 


That's all for the outfit countdown! Tell me whcih one is YOUR favourite!!

Thanks for reading, 

XO,

Mikayla


Photos by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment