Tuesday 9 June 2015

Abrstract Water Colour Flowers










This nail design was actually super simple to paint on because it is more of an abstract floral look. I used shades of red, pink, and teal green on a white nail polish background with an overlay of gold glitter. This design is perfect for summer and is a beautiful water colour inspired look to your finger tips. Share photos with me if you try this out, (since it is my original design). You can tag me on Instagram (@mikaylakuehn) or Twitter (@mikayla_k17) :)

Thanks for reading! XO



Photos by Mikayla Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment