Tuesday 28 October 2014

Black Cats

Halloween is quickly approaching, so black cats on my nails felt appropriate. I had done these prior to Halloween week, so instead of going full out in black and orange, I went with my go-to colour, pink.








I used white as a base coat, and then three different shades of pink (light, medium, and dark) to create this ombre effect. Once I had the white painted and dry on my nails, I painted the three pink hues onto a small makeup sponge and lightly dabbed it onto my white nails. I quickly glided a clear top coat over the sponged on pink to smear the colours together while they were still wet. The black kittens are just stickers, and the tiny silver gems were stuck on with top coat polish. I purchased the stickers and gems from an Etsy shop called wiino.  

No comments:

Post a Comment