Thursday 30 October 2014

October Favourites


Products from left to right: The Teen Vogue Handbook, Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood Candle, Butter Nail Polish in shade "Keks", ban.do bobby pins, Nars "Orgasm" Blush, Clinique Eye-shadow, Nars Lipstick in shade "Schiap", Gold Wishbone Necklace by Sugar Coated, H&M Black Booties




Mahogany Teakwood Candle: This candle from Bath and Body Works is so mini and cute, and smells just like Fall/Winter. I usually only like fruity scents, but this one is very nice.





Gold Wishbone Necklace: This necklace is small and dainty, but super cute. It goes with just about anything I wear, and is one of the pieces from the Fall Collection I made for my jewelry line, Sugar Coated






Nars Lipstick: This bright pink lipstick is one of my absolute favorites. I rarely wear bold lip product, but when I do, I almost always want it to be pink. This lipstick is in the shade "Schiap" and has an electric vibe to it. I purchased mine at Sephora.





ban.do Bobby Pins: These *super*, *fun*, and girly bobby pins just screamed my name, so I had to have them. Pink and gold (like I have mentioned before) is one of my favourite colour combinations. These bobby pins are very durable and thick, and hold nicely in my thick hair. They are a great accessory to put in my hair to make a little statement. I purchased these from Kittens Den in Downtown Cobourg.





Nars "Orgasm" Blush: I recently re-purchased this blush from Sephora, and I have to say that I fell in love all over again. The first time I had tried this product was in a blush/bronzer duo I had bought a couple of years ago. It was Orgasm and Laguna. When I had finally swept out the last bit of Orgasm blush from the compact, and the Laguna was barely touched, I knew I had to go ahead and get a new blush. I started trying other blushes to see if they could compare, (and also to see if I could wear a different shade or something a bit different to change things up) but I could not find the right one that had the same effect as this Orgasm blush. I love how the colour suits almost any skin tone, and it has a shimmery-ness to it that makes the apples of your cheeks just glow. I don't think I will ever give this one up!





Butter Nail Polish in shade "Keks": This shade is pretty bold, but such a beautiful blue. I picked this bottle up at Mad Monkey Clothing, Downtown Port Hope.







Clinique Eye shadow Compact: This is only a small sample that I received with a free gift at Clinique, but it is one of my favourites for eye shadow! I love the pigments and how they show up on my eyelids, with or without a base/primer.







Teen Vogue Handbook: This handbook is very handy for any young individual interested in a career in the fashion or beauty industry (such as myself). I first read about this book via a style blog I follow, civviestyle.blogspot.ca . This is the post I read here. I picked up a copy at Chapters this summer, and read through some of the interesting articles and interviews. I highly recommend this book!

H&M Black Booties (Not pictured): I have fallen in love with how great these boots fit in with the Fall season. They go with a lot of different things, and give a bit of an edge to an outfit. The heel is not too tall, which makes them easy and maintainable to walk in. I last wore them in this outfit post. Check out how they were styled, and get a closer look at them.

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment