Saturday 7 March 2015

RETAIL THERAPY














I am SO over winter. I could also use a little retail therapy. Shopping for my spring wardrobe has been in the back of my mind for quite some time now, and online shopping is just not cutting it. Going to a mall for an experience in shopping would be perfect right about now.

Did I mention that I made this graphic sweater?! Well, the sweater itself, I bought, but the graphic I designed myself on my iPad, and transferred it on with special paper and an iron. IF you want to see how this was done, leave a response in the comments below or head over to my facebook page or instagram to let me know. (They are linked in the side bar >>>>)

What I Wore:

Sweater // DIY
Pants // H&M
Black Bag // DAILYLOOK
Necklace // Faun Boutique
Coat // Boohoo
Sunnies // Calico
Shoe // Tobi
Earrings // Sugar Coated  
Lipstick Shade: Raspberry Glace 

Photos by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment