Saturday 21 March 2015

Gold & Blush Pink for the Arrival of Spring














SPRING is finally officially arrived and I wanted to celebrate by wearing a spring-inspired outfit in my favourite colours. These items are so beautiful and remind me of beautiful weather ahead. This gold polka-dot top is super cute and goes with almost anything! The blush pink skirt is made of a soft neat foam-like material and is actually so comfortable and I love the way its feels!

Hope you enjoyed this look and I can't wait to play around with more fun spring outfit combinations!

What I Wore:

Top & Skirt // Brina Box
Watch // Michael Kors
Sunglasses // Calico
Shoes // Tory Burch
Earrings // Sugar Coated

Photos by Nick Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment