Saturday 6 September 2014

Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!

Everybody wants to be a cat!

See how I styled this sassy Disney Marie scoop skater dress - shipped all the way from Australia!

















This adorable Disney Marie scoop skater dress is one of my favourite finds yet! The baby blue background with white and pink covered print is so cute and definitely catches my eye! I am obsessed with anything Disney (as stated in one of my August Favourites reviews), and Marie from the Aristocats, has to be one of my all-time favourite characters. I first saw this dress featured on a couple of magazine's facebook pages (Nylon and Seventeen). They were featuring the new BlackMilk Clothing Disney line that had come out. I quickly clicked the link and viewed the collection. I instantly fell in love with this dress, and knew I had to get it in my hands somehow. All the way from Australia, I scored this dress! The fabric is super amazing, so soft, silky, and stretchy (unlike any other material I own). These photos show how I styled it. Hope you enjoyed this print as much as I do :)

What I Wore:

Shoes - Converse via Boathouse
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - Pandora
Hair Bow - DIY'ed
Sunglasses - Target
Bag - Calico

Photography by Thomas Birney

No comments:

Post a Comment