Tuesday 1 July 2014

O, Canada


Happy Canada Day!








I am so proud to be living in the Country that I am. I have been here all my life, and growing up while experiencing new places and hearing different things, I sure am lucky to be able to call Canada home. With my home flag wrapped around me, blowing in the wind, I have to say that this photo shoot made me feel a little bit like Lana Del Rey! If you have no clue what I'm talking about, here's an example.

Today is a celebration of Canada, so to rep my country, I wore our colours. I compiled some pieces together in the colours of red & white, and this is what I came up with!

What I wore:

Top - TNA
Necklace - It was actually a gift & no idea where it came from but here is a (similar) one.
Skirt - Urban Planet

Photographed by Nick Kuehn

No comments:

Post a Comment