Sunday 20 July 2014

July Favourites

My July Favourites!


From left to right: Hot Pink Tangle Teezer, Cake Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Feline HD Eyeliner by Lise Waiter, EOS Shave Cream, Floral Patterned Shorts with Pom-poms.


Feline HD Eyeliner by Lise Waiter: I used to always rely on my Stila Stay all Day black waterproof liner, but I found that I was never looking forward to repurchasing that specific eyeliner because I found it a little pricey, especially for the amount given in each tube. I had asked a beauty expert one day while I was out shopping if she could show me some comparable liners, and this was the one she came out with. Not only is it $6.00 (Can) cheaper, it also has 1.2 ml of product, vs the Stila one that only has 0.016 oz. (0.473 ml). I think that for the most part it does the same job with the same familiar application tip.


Cake Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo: This dry shampoo smells sugary sweet - like cupcakes! It is great for my hair in between washes and leaves no residue or unwanted white/powdery colours behind in my dark, brown hair (like most dry shampoos unfortunately do.) Right now, I have the travel size (just to try it out) but I would repurchase in the bigger version once this one runs out.


Daisy by Marc Jacobs: This is my favourite perfume of the month, and probably every month, if I had to choose! Not only does it come in a beautiful bottle with flowers on the cap in my favourite colours (pink and yellow), it also smells fantastic! It's sweet and beautiful, just like a bouquet of fresh-cut daises. Mine is the 125 ml bottle, but it is also available in a variation of sizes such as 75 ml, 0.24 oz (roll on), 1.7 oz, and 3.4 oz.


EOS Shave Cream: This cream is great to use in the shower and leaves my legs silky smooth for a full 24 hours! It also smells great, like pomegranate and raspberries. What makes me love it even more is the pink bottle it comes in!



Hot Pink Tangle Teezer: This hair tool has to be the most handy thing ever! My hair is very long, thick, and coarse. Having this kind of hair sure does have it's difficulties in maintaining it, so this tool right here becomes my best friend every once and again. It can sure comb through tangles and does not hurt at all! It's unique shape and different lengths of teeth bring a whole new level of technology to hair brushes. I can rely on this brush for anything I need it for with my hair. Whether if it's just by using it after my shower, styling, or those desperate times after I have gone swimming and my hair is in knots! I bought mine at my local Sally's Beauty Supply store, but you can also find and order them in many different colours off of their website here.

If you were wondering about the shorts, I reviewed them here already in a previous outfit post. :)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment