Sunday 31 May 2015

May Favourites


Featured this Month: Pink Sugar Coated Sticks, Pink "Fetch" Beanie, Melanie Lyne Crystal Statement Earrings, Sugar Pop Palette by Too Faced, "Ruffles and Feathers" Polish by Essie.




Pink Sugar Coated Sticks: These sticks are pink and pure sugar. They are also so pretty and were used in my business, Sugar Coated Accessories' One Year Anniversary Event. I love anything sweet and anything pink of course!




Pink "Fetch" Beanie: This is such a cute hat, found online at Karma Loop. This graphic beanie is inspired by the movie Mean Girls. It's a great sreet style piece, and I recently wore it this month in an outfit post here



Melanie Lyne Crystal Statement Earrings: These earrings are so sparkly and I fell in love with them + the price. I got these for $7 at Melanie Lyne! They are super blogger-worthy and definitely dress up my look. 





Sugar Pop Palette by Too Faced: I am obsessed with this sweet tooth inspired palette. Everything from the packaging to the shimmery and matte shade enclosed are perfection. Watch my YouTube video at 5:47 to see me swatch the palette! 





"Ruffles and Feathers" by Essie: I love this bright green shade for summer! This Essie polish has great coverage and only requires 1-2 coats. I wore this shade in another outfit post I did this month here

Photography by Mikayla Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment