Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: THINK PINK

Today I am starting something new! Comment your feedback at the bottom of the post. I would love to hear what you have to say!

This is my first post for something new I am starting on my blog, called "Wishlist Wednesday". I have seen a few bloggers do this, and thought it was such a cool idea. I have also seen Lauren Conrad do something a bit similar and called it "Currently Craving"

So what it is, is one Wednesday of each month, I will create a wishlist of current trends or upcoming trends that I have on my list for when I go shopping - or I just want - in my dreams. It is a fun and fashionable way to discuss clothing, accessories and trends. 

I created this inspiration board this Wednesday to showcase my latest "wants". See image below, and also see each product I linked, and what I like about each one.


I have been dreaming of Spring/Summer lately, and not enjoying the cold weather. I am in love with everything pink/white, so that is what I based this board around. Lots of "pink swatches" in this one!

From Left to Right, Top to Bottom: GFD Pink PVC Skirt, Charlotte Russe Lug Sole Flatform Wedge Sandal, Forever 21 Pomeranian Print Crew Socks, Wildfox Belair Clear/White Sunglasses, Snowball Pearl Collar, YSL Sheer Candy Lip Gloss Balm, Choies Pink Fluffy Cardigan, Celine White Drummed Leather Mini Luggage Tote


 GFD Pink PVC Skirt:
- Sold at Glitters for Dinner (Online)
- $60 CAD
- So cute and so "Ariana Grande"
- Perfect for Spring style

Charlotte Russe Lug Sole Flatform Wedge Sandal:
- Sold at Charlotte Russe 
- $36 CAD
- Goes with almost anything becaus they are white
- Would be adorable with a short dress or skirt for Spring

Forever 21 Pomeranian Print Crew Socks:
- Sold at Forever 21
- Only $4.86 CAD
- Adorabl must - have for Pomeranian lovers like myself

Wildfox Belair Clear/White Sunglasses:
- Sold online at Wildfox 
- $225 CAD
- Always wanted a pair of Wildfox Sunies

Snowball Pearl Collar:
- Sold online at Baublebar  
- $42 CAD
- I've been seeing this and matching bracelets literally everywhere on Instagram and Pinterest

YSL Sheer Candy Lip Gloss Balm:
- Sold at YSL Beauty Online
- $92 CAD
- Such a pretty, light pink shade - like a candy.

 Choies Pink Fluffy Cardigan:
- Sold online at Choies
- $39
- Been seeing these on a lot of fashion bloggers in form of coats, cardigans, etc.

Celine White Drummed Leather Mini Luggage Tote:
- Sold preowned at BLUEFLY
- $3,005 CAD
- Love the mini bags from Celine and would love one in white, black, or pink. Can't decide!

1 comment: