Sunday 18 January 2015

Black Coat + Pink Silver-Flecks Skirt













It is very cold outside, and with that, comes the difficulty of dressing "super cute". Wearing this ahhh-dorable pretty skirt from Kittens Den was a risk I decided to take - and bear the cold weather. I paired it with a simple black top, a black coat, and some black tights with black booties. I also added this beautiful ring and a white infinity scarf for extra warmth and accessories. This is a simple outfit, but must be done in weather like -20. 

What I Wore:

Jacket - Suzy Shier
Top - Urban Planet (purchased a while ago)
Skirt - Kittens Den
Ring - Gift (from Forever 21)
Booties - H&M
Scarf - Juicy Couture
Earrings - Sugar Coated

Photos by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you.

1 comment: