Wednesday 19 November 2014

Pink Cocoon Coat


















This Winter I wanted to try something new, and purchase and pink cocoon coat. I had been seeing them everywhere, worn by other fashion bloggers. I scored mine from Boohoo.com, and I had even gotten it on sale! I love the "boyfriend" style fit of it, and how comfy and warm it is. For this outfit, I wanted the coat to be the main focus, so I wore it with a plain white button-up blouse, some black skinny jeans, and this beautiful pearl cluster necklace.

What I Wore:

Coat - Boohoo.com
Blouse - Old Navy
Pants and Booties - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - Pandora
Sunglasses - Target
Necklace - ILY Couture
Lipstick Shade - Pink Sugar (08) by Clarins

Photography by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment