Tuesday 25 November 2014

Felt Heart Details ♡












For this wintery, snowy day, I decided to wear items with the most comfort. I chose this adorable light-weight beige sweater from Kittens Den that has pink felt heart patches on the elbows. I also wore a new pair of lululemon leggings, and my tall pink Hunter boots. This outfit was honestly so comfortable, but it does look dressed up because I added in the touch of faux fur, a pair of glam crystal cluster earrings and I also curled the ends of my hair. 

Sweater - Kittens Den
Vest - (similar)
Leggings - Lulu Lemon
Boots - Hunter Canada
Earrings - Sugar Coated Accessories (handmade)
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - Pandora
Lipstick Shade - Curviest Caramel by Clinique

Photography by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment