Monday 6 July 2015

Ocean Escape









This summer weather is SO enjoyable! These sea shell inspired nails are perfect for a day at the pool, beach, or any summer destination! I used these tiny gold sea shell embellishments over an ombre white to blue shore-like background with gold glitter to look like sand. I hope that you like the design! I did get the idea from Pinterest.

Thanks for reading, 

XO,

Mikayla

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches 


No comments:

Post a Comment