Friday 3 July 2015

Black + White + Pink












Today's post is featuring this simple black + white outfit worn with a bold, pink lip. I also threw on some big sunglasses to complete the look. From festivals, to running around completing tasks, this outfit is perfect to throw on.

This week has been filled with lots of to-do lists. I am getting a lot completed in terms of filming, editing, and producing new videos for my channel; making jewelry and dealing with business decisions; and also blogging of course - but I feel like my life is running off of a schedule of never ending things to do. I am trying to focus on things that I enjoy, but when I am not sure what the future holds in September (going to University or not) - it makes me feel like I am doing all of these countless things for nothing. I feel like I am constantly distracting myself from feeling miserable, and the second I get time by myself or start thinking about it, I break down. 

Here's to hoping summer gets a little bit better and I can focus on what's important right now and what I have going for me in terms of my hobbies and side jobs!

Thanks for reading, 

XO,

Mikayla

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches 

No comments:

Post a Comment