Thursday 19 June 2014

Pink & Gold Apparel

Tonight I took an evening stroll downtown Port Hope. The sun was shining and the weather was perfect! It is finally starting to feel more and more like summer.






 I wore a plain white long sleeve with a light denim vest, and paired that with a mini pink chiffon skirt. Of course I added pink! As for my accessories, I have the usual MK watch, silver Pandora charm bracelet, and lastly, a nude & gold coloured chain necklace.

While I was downtown Port Hope, I took advantage of checking out some of the trendy clothing shops. I had the opportunity to take some shots in one of my favourites, Mad Monkey, while also chatting with the lovely owner, Grace.




What I wore:
Denim Vest & Gold/Nude Chain Necklace - Urban Planet
Pink Chiffon Skirt - American Apparel
Earrings - Sugar Coated 

All Photos by Thomas Birney

Thanks for reading!

XO, Mikayla


No comments:

Post a Comment