Tuesday 17 June 2014

Blog Launch: Meet Mikayla


Hello Fellow Fashionistas! My  name is Mikayla, and I am the owner and creative director behind this style blog, and my recently launched jewelry line, Sugar Coated. I am a newly graduated high school student, currently working towards getting accepted into Ryerson University for the Fashion Communications program. I am also getting started on creating my very first clothing collection, Princess by MAK, hopefully releasing by this time next year.

I would describe my personal style as "girly & fabulous". I am a sucker for anything trendy in the colour pink, and I am always seeking inspiration through others in the fashion industry!







For this outfit, I styled a thick-striped white and navy top with a full and totally twirl-able pink midi skirt. To match the black beading at the top of my shirt, I paired this ensemble with black flats that have a gold plated embellishment. My gold watch accents the shoes as well! This outfit was perfect for my day, while I worked busily in-store at a little boutique called Kittens Den.

What I Wore:
Juicy Couture Top
Pink Midi Skirt - Choies
Black Reva Ballet Flats - Tory Burch
Gold Watch - Michael Kors
Sunglasses - Coach
Lipstick Shade : Rose Glow by Clinique

All images photographed by Thomas Birney

"Life is too short to wear boring clothes"

XO, Mikayla

4 comments:

  1. The skirt is wonderful, love how it looks with stripes!!

    Anete,
    http://foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anete!! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

      Delete
  2. Hi Gorgeous I love your skirt and
    I love your blog You have great idea's of styling , I blog about latest trends and lifestyle
    Kisses
    Irena D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I'm glad that you liked it, Irena. Thank you for your kind words :) I will most definitely check out your blog as well!

      Delete