Monday 17 August 2015

A Big Announcement!











The last year and two months have been amazing keeping up with PS+GW and always sharing my latest in fashion, beauty, lifestyle, etc. When I first started blogging, I didn't take it that seriously and it was just a fun, creative outlet for myself. In just over a year, I have grown so much and have been experimenting with my own personal style and how I run my blog.

As you may or may not know, I am officially moving to Toronto in October to begin college at Toronto Film School for Marketing in Fashion and Entertainment. This will be a huge change for me and I would love for you to join me on that journey. With all of that being said, I will be discontinuing this Style + Beauty blog, and instead, starting a new one. A fresh, clean start for my new life in the city. I have found lately that my style is so versatile and I want to be able to experiment with new styles and trends. Whether it be super girly and feminine, or be more sophisticated and neutral. With making this blog over a year ago, I named my blog something that doesn't allow me to experiment with as many trends as I want to, and the aesthetic is not where I want it to be. I will be creating a new blog and have that launch on September 1st. Stay tuned!

Side note: I will still keep PS+GW up, but it will no longer be updated. All interviews I have done will be transferred over to the new blog. :)

ALSO - I recently chopped my hair off - so - I don't look like this anymore. If you would like to see proof, head over to my instagram page @mikaylakuehn.

For my last Pink Swatches and Gold Watches post, I have put together this outfit. A modern princess with a twist. I am wearing this window pane crop top, my favourite white tulle skirt, and a pale pink and pearl statement necklace. 

Enjoy the rest of your summer, and see you in September! It will be so weird not blogging for a while, but I am giving myself a small break while I perfect everything with the new platform.

SEE THE NEW BLOG AT WWW.MAKSTYLE.CA 

What I Wore:

Top // Forever 21
Skirt // Space46 Boutique
Sandals // Sears
Sunnies // Calico
Necklace // Kittens Den
Watch // Michael Kors

Thanks for reading!

XO,

Mikayla

Photos by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos up EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 

and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment