Monday 13 April 2015

Using Wet Sticker Nail Decals















These adorable penguin and rabbit and baby seal wet sticker nail decals were so easy and fun to use. If you remember from my GRWM Easter 2015 YouTube video, I showed how to apply these at the beginning of the video. (I used some for an Easter nail look as well!) For this nail look though, it is super cute but more of an everyday design. I used adorable pastel colours and took some photos with fun spring-themed props as well. 

Thanks for reading, XO

Photos by Mikayla Kuehn
© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out every Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment