Tuesday 23 December 2014

I`m Dreaming of a Pink Christmas












Merry Christmas-Eve ! Here are some Pink Christmas inspired nails that I painted the other day - lights and an accent Christmas tree!
 
They are actually super easy to do. I sponged on pink polish to white-painted nails, then let it dry. Once dry, I took a striper (long, skinny paint brush for nail art) and dipped it into black polish. I then lined my nails across with black to create the strands of lights. As I used the black striper, I slowly turned my nail so that it could look as wavy, but precise as possible. The last step was to take a dotting tool with black and a couple other colours (I chose white, yellow and blue) to create the look of the light bulbs. My accent nail is a Christmas Tree done with small paint brushes, a dotting tool, and tiny silver gems as decoration.
 
I hope everyone has a very, Merry Christmas! xoxo
 
 
Photos by Mikayla Kuehn

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment