Saturday 20 June 2015

Blogging > Jogging











Of course I would pick Blogging over Jogging any day, but exercise is important! This summer my plan is to get into a good habit of balancing my work (blog, YouTube, jewelry making) and taking care of myself. I have been working out more frequently and watching what I eat more carefully as well! 

This look is just comfy and casual for an afternoon spent hanging out with friends and driving around!

This cute slouchy black sweater was actually a DIY project. If you would like me to make a tutorial on how I made this, leave a comment below and I might make a video about it over the summer :) You can follow my YouTube channel here where I put up beauty routines and tutorials, fashion inspiration, DIY videos and more each week!

Thanks again for reading! XO, Mikayla

What I Wore:

Sweater // DIY
High Waisted Shorts // Forever 21
Converse // BoatHouse
Lipstick Shade // Raspberry Glace by Clinique
Aviators // My Boyfriend's (Literally)
Bag // DAILYLOOK
Smoothie // Tim Hortons (Prop)

Photos by Thomas Birney

© All content is my own. Feel free to use anything you would like, while giving proper credit. 
Thank you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more Fashion and Beauty Inspiration, follow me on Instagram @mikaylakuehn 
and/or
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/mikaylalak17 
NEW videos out EVERY Friday!

Follow the blog by email (located on the right hand side of the post, near the top) 
and like the page on facebook for all updates, fun photos and quotes. https://www.facebook.com/PinkSwatchesandGoldWatches

No comments:

Post a Comment