Sunday 24 August 2014

August Favourites


August has come and gone, and with that, I have collected a few items that I found in the month of August that I loooove. Here are my reviews for each individual thing:


Figaro: This super-cute Disney Plush is a part of the "Tsum Tsum" collection, which translates into English as "Stack Stack". Tsum Tsum is a game on the Apple App Store, and I must say, is very addicting. I am a sucker for anything Disney, so I had to start my own Tsum Tsum collection. Along with Figaro, I also have Marie, Stitch, and Bambi!



Burberry "The Beat": This body lotion is not very new, but in August I started using it a lot more frequently. The smell is perfection and it is just like perfume -  but in a smooth, moisturizing lotion!



Target Sunnies: These sunglasses are so nice in my opinion! I love the pinkish hue to them, along with the leopard print, gold plated arms. I featured them in a few of my outfit posts like here, here, and here.




L'oreal Visible Blur Blush: I first saw this product via Dulce Candy (Youtuber and Blogger), and thought I should give it a try. I love the packaging and the contents inside is just as nice! The "blur technology" is really there and I use this pretty frequently. I have the shade called "Soft Pink".


Ultraviolence: What can I say? I love just about everything Lana Del Rey sings, and was forever in love with her first album, "Born to Die", so I knew I had to give "Ultraviolence" a try. My favourite tracks off of this deluxe album have to be "Brooklyn Baby", "Shades of Cool", and "Florida Kilos".




Pink Sephora Kabuki Brush: Isn't this kabuki brush the cutest thing ever?! I use it for applying blush or bronzer. It is also available in other colours shown in the link above.

The last item in my August Collection is my Busy crop top from Cake For Breakfast via Kittens Den. I featured it in an outfit post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment